Code of Conduct
YAHERO has been created to provide a safe, fun and interactive world for tween kids (ages 8-11). All Yaheroes follow a code of conduct to ensure that Light City offers the best player experience possible.
YAHERO promotes the freedom of speech for all players, and believes that what every player has to say is important. Our Code of Conduct is founded on Ephesians 4:29: “Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.” Yaheroes exist to shine the light! With this in mind, we do not condone people who abuse the chat system, or in any way promote any sort of language or actions that some players may deem offensive or disruptive in anyway. This code of conduct outlines how the YAHERO world will operate. If you would like more information about any of the following, please read the Terms and Conditions section of the website by clicking here.
In order to maintain a fun and safe environment for all players, we do not allow any of the following:
- Profanity, obscenities, or sexual content (express or implied) Political, or social commentary.
- Personal attacks on other people (individually or as a group) Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening and harassing suggestions, comments and/or images.
- Account usernames that would be considered inappropriate under our Terms and Conditions. Materials created by someone else without their express written permission to do so.
- “Cheat” or “hack” programs or information or links to sites claiming to have these solicitations of user passwords.
- Solicitation of user passwords and/or private or personal information that might identify another user.
- Links to third party commercial Web sites.